Curatron Combination Probe
LLLT and PEMF in One Probe
The only probe with both LLLT and PEMF
Low Level Light Therapy and Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Device
The LLLT-PEMF Combo Probe performs two functions:
Can be used with our:
- Curatron 2000 XP
- Curatron 2000 XPSE
- Curatron 2000 PC
- Curatron 2000 3D
- Curatron 2000 E (Equine and SMall Animal System)
- The visible red Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) with sufficient power and density results in improved oxygenation and circulation. The primary effect occurs when light is absorbed within the mitochondria. Mitochondria are responsible for converting nutrients into an energy carrier known as Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) and used by the cells for energy transfer. Restoration of ATP results in reduction of oxidative stress. Normal mitochondrial function is restored and cell metabolism improved, speeding up the healing process. Exposure to red low-level monochromatic wavelengths releases cytokines. Cytokines stimulate fibroblast proliferation and production of growth factors, influencing the inflammatory process, healing and wound repair, including improvement of postoperative open wounds.
- The invisible Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields (PEMF) causes living cells to realign themselves in ways that restore and sustain health and well-being.
Each person responds to PEMF/LLLT in their own unique way depending on age, diet, lifestyle, general health, cultural background and many more unknown factors.
The LLLT-PEMF Combo Probe applicator uses Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT), and is combined with Pulsing Electromagnetic Fields (PEMF), also called Magnetotherapy or Magnetic Field therapy.
This technology generates Low Level Light Therapy through the super bright diodes built into the applicator, combined with low frequency pulsed magnetic fields applied via the applicator to the patient.
There are many scientific studies on the effectiveness of both Low Level Light Therapy as well as Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy. Application of pulsed electromagnetic energy is based on more than 30 years of worldwide research carried out by renowned scientists. In addition there are many years of practical experience by thousands of health care professionals.
Dimensions and details
- Length: 13 cm (5.1”)
- Width: 12 cm (4.7”)
- Height: 6.5 cm (2.5”) and 10 cm (4”) with the handle
- Weight: 1.1 Kg (2.4 lbs)
- Applicator materials: Aluminum
- Light: High intensity super bright 50 AlGaAs diode cluster
- Light peak power: 2000 mW @ 640 nm with 40 degrees light angle
- Effective red light therapy area: 16 cm2 (~ 2½ inch2)
- Peak power density: 125 mW cm2 (~ 0.16 inch2)
- PEMF max intensity: 150,000 micro Tesla (1500 Gauss)
- 150,000 micro Tesla with XPSE, PC and 3D Models
- 100,000 micro Tesla with XP
- Pulse frequency: 1 – 50 Hz